- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2020
- Index Imbolc 2020
- Redactioneel Samhain 2019
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2019
- Redactioneel Beltane 2019
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2019
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2018
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2018
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2018
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2018
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2017
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2017
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2017
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2017
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2016
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2016
- Redactioneel Beltane 2016
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2016
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2015
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2015
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2015
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2015
- Editorial – Samhain 2014
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2014
- Redactioneel Beltane 2014
- Redactioneel Imbolc 2014
- Redactioneel Samhain 2013
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh
- Imbolc 2013
- Index Beltane 2013
- Over Wiccan Rede
By Morgana on 4 december, 2015
A personal CD dedicated solely to the magickal music of the Harp played by the one and only Harp Fairy herself of Omnia.
By Morgana on 27 november, 2015
Irfan uses ethereal and mystic female vocals in addition with strong male vocals and choirs in combination with an assortment of various traditional and medieval string, wind and percussive instruments.
By Morgana on 25 juli, 2014
When the moon is full we think of those lunatic moments when madness overwhelms us. Whether it is sadness or joy we cannot escape the pull of the moon. Review of the album and the release concert.
By Diane Narraway on 31 juli, 2013
Saor Patrol and The Dolmen are both well-established bands playing their own style of rebel folk rock. On this album they collaborate.
By Diane Narraway on 31 januari, 2013
The latest album from rebel folk band The Dolmen is nothing short of breath-taking. Whilst this album is most definitely pagan, it is a far cry from the Pagan albums we have become used to.
By Morgana on 4 november, 2011
Using her own songs as a soundtrack Mor Karbasi talks about her roots and her family, her aspirations and of course her music.
By Morgana on 6 mei, 2011
Review of the album of Mor Karbasi, one of the great young divas of the global music scene.
By Morgana on 6 mei, 2011
The Chaos Magick Audios by Peter J. Carroll et al (The Original Falcon Press) consist of: an introduction, The Cthonos Rite, and The Ouranos Rite.
By Marloes Visser and Mark Vine on 1 februari, 2011
The Dolmen are a Weymouth, Dorset, UK Celtic/folk-rock band that incorporate elements of Celtic, folk, pagan-themed, and historically based musical works into their largely original repertoire.
By Morgana on 31 januari, 2011
Meet a group of young Romanian musicians. Their music can be described as symphonic, gothic, dark folk.