- Index Lughnasadh 2020
- Redactioneel nummer 161 – OMdenken
- Index Beltane 2020
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2020
- Redactioneel Samhain 2019
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2019
- Redactioneel Beltane 2019
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2019
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2018
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2018
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2018
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2018
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2017
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2017
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2017
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2017
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2016
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2016
- Redactioneel Beltane 2016
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2016
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2015
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2015
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2015
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2015
- Editorial – Samhain 2014
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2014
- Redactioneel Beltane 2014
- Redactioneel Imbolc 2014
- Redactioneel Samhain 2013
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh
- Imbolc 2013
- Index Beltane 2013
- Over Wiccan Rede
By Merlin on 29 juli, 2020
Twenty years ago Merlin looked back at the first twenty years of Wiccan Rede, his ideal of helping people ‘finding the spark’, openness and how a myriad of activities effects the life of the editor.
By Frederic Lamond (aka Robert) on 29 juli, 2020
When Wiccan Rede magazine celebrated it’s 20 year jubilee, Frederic Lamond mused on the history of Wicca, what openness means to the religion, and whether in the Internet age there still is a place for magazines.
By Jana on 26 april, 2020
Physical Evidence for Ritual Acts, Sorcery and Witchcraft in Christian Britain. A Feeling for Magic &
Cultures of Witchcraft in Europe from the Middle Ages to the Present. Essays in honour of Willem de Blécourt.
By Wilmar Taal on 30 januari, 2019
Professor Ronald Hutton explores pre-Christian ritualistic behaviour by the oldest inhabitants of the archipelago.
By Link on 27 oktober, 2018
There is something very special about the Gardnerian Tradition. One of those things, to me, is that we still have people within our community who lived, and worked with, and knew Gerald Gardner. It makes it all more real to me somehow. In December of 2017, Lois Bourne passed on from this life. The title of this Wiccan […]
By Morgana on 1 mei, 2017
One of the very early priestesses in Gardnerian Wicca – Dayonis – had, apparently, left the Craft when she got married and emigrated. But in 2015 Morgana met her, and spoke with her at length in February 2016.
By Morgana on 31 januari, 2016
Divided into three parts Doyle White briefly covers Wiccan History from the origins to the present day. Notable authors and practitioners are discussed as well as the impact of the social movements; Wiccan theology, ritual practice and Rites of Passage and so on and the Wiccan community and culture.
By Julia Phillips on 28 februari, 2015
The stereotype of the witch is false and yet how powerful and enduring this stereotype has proven to be. We are discussing persecution in this talk, and how persecution is manifested. For those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
By Jana on 28 februari, 2015
The abolition of the Witchcraft Act in 1951 not only brought Wicca into the light, but several other traditions of witchcraft surfaced. Michael Howard with this volume presents seven traditions, their history, the tools they use, their ways of using magic, performing rituals and so forth.
By Morgana on 1 november, 2014
A sizeable picture of this remarkable lady, full of interesting details of Doreen’s life and ideas and with some interesting images.