- Index Lughnasadh 2020
- Redactioneel nummer 161 – OMdenken
- Index Beltane 2020
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2020
- Redactioneel Samhain 2019
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2019
- Redactioneel Beltane 2019
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2019
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2018
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2018
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2018
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2018
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2017
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2017
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2017
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2017
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2016
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2016
- Redactioneel Beltane 2016
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2016
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2015
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2015
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2015
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2015
- Editorial – Samhain 2014
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2014
- Redactioneel Beltane 2014
- Redactioneel Imbolc 2014
- Redactioneel Samhain 2013
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh
- Imbolc 2013
- Index Beltane 2013
- Over Wiccan Rede
By Jana on 26 april, 2020
Physical Evidence for Ritual Acts, Sorcery and Witchcraft in Christian Britain. A Feeling for Magic &
Cultures of Witchcraft in Europe from the Middle Ages to the Present. Essays in honour of Willem de Blécourt.
By Morgana on 30 januari, 2019
Morgana was curious to hear more about Taloch’s views on his ‘Magickal Philosophy’ and the plans for the “Wytches & Cunningfolk Camp” to be held in the Netherlands in 2019.
By Link on 27 oktober, 2018
There is something very special about the Gardnerian Tradition. One of those things, to me, is that we still have people within our community who lived, and worked with, and knew Gerald Gardner. It makes it all more real to me somehow. In December of 2017, Lois Bourne passed on from this life. The title of this Wiccan […]
By Katherine Brown-Gurley on 27 oktober, 2018
Taloch is not only a singer, songwriter, and the beating heart The Dolmen, but he is also a serious esoteric scientist, occult seeker, a cunning man, and Witch. The antler-crowned celebrant at Stonehenge seasonal observances is coming to The Netherlands again.
By Kim Dent Brown on 29 juli, 2018
This review looks at Hutton’s ‘The Witch: A history of fear from ancient times to the present’ and in parallel at Gardner’s original work that introduced Wicca to the wider world: ‘Witchcraft Today’.
By Jana on 1 november, 2017
A witch is a woman in her power. She’s wise, a healer, and is aligned with the cycles of Mother Nature and the phases of the Moon. Lisa Lister helps women to remember, reconnect and reclaim the word ‘witch’ and its power.
By Alder on 1 februari, 2017
Birth and death are closely entwined and have a connection with Initiation. An experience that can only take place through first-hand experience, which is often mistaken for elitism.
By Morgana on 30 juli, 2016
Graham King is curator of The Museum of Witchcraft & Magic, in Boscastle. In this book he explains what spells and charms are, using examples.
By Morgana on 31 januari, 2016
Sorita & David have provided a fantastic book on the origins of the Wiccan Tradition . We reviewed in our paper edition, but it has since become a classic.
By Alder on 28 februari, 2015
The book deals with the life of Eddie Buczynski; the development of the Pagan community in New York area during the 70’s and 80’s and the general social changes related to the LGBTQAI+ community in the United States during the same time frame.