- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2019
- Index – Imbolc 2019
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2018
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2018
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2018
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2018
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2017
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2017
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2017
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2017
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2016
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2016
- Redactioneel Beltane 2016
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2016
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2015
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2015
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2015
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2015
- Editorial – Samhain 2014
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2014
- Redactioneel Beltane 2014
- Redactioneel Imbolc 2014
- Redactioneel Samhain 2013
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh
- Imbolc 2013
- Index Beltane 2013
- Over Wiccan Rede
By Alder on 24 oktober, 2018
The Craft has a myriad of unspoken rules, messages between lines, that tend to be overlooked by Seekers. There is no Handbook or Rulebook that can tell a Seeker how to seek. There are, however, principles or aspects that are particularly considered by those who guard the threshold of this magical tradition. Alder gives some practical tips.
By Kim Dent Brown on 29 juli, 2018
This review looks at Hutton’s ‘The Witch: A history of fear from ancient times to the present’ and in parallel at Gardner’s original work that introduced Wicca to the wider world: ‘Witchcraft Today’.
By Alder on 29 juli, 2018
From the Sumerian gala priests and the Phoenician kelev, to the renown Native American Two Spirits, Casey explores the key role of homosexual or queer priesthood (or ‘sacred personhood’) throughout the foundation of our culture.
By Medeia on 29 juli, 2018
The artistic projects of New Zealander Matthew Cowan are inspired by European folk traditions, with a contemporary and humorous twist.
By Morgana on 29 juli, 2018
Was J.H.W. Eldermans an ocultist? Did he take part in rituals in secret societies? What drove him to make all the drawings and artefacts? Wilmar Taal answers many questions in this biography..
By Morgana on 29 juli, 2018
Some memories and an interview with Margot Adler, radio producer, journalist, priestess.
By Jana on 29 april, 2018
A very interesting view on shamanism, and especially on the role of women in shamanism now and in the past.
By Julian Vayne on 29 april, 2018
Shaking trance turns up in many spiritual traditions, and there are many techniques you can use to get into that state. But as with most things in magic, no guidebook is as good as your own experience.
By Thorn Nightwind on 29 april, 2018
Archangels do not come or answer when invoked by drumming. Other nature spirits do. Why is that, and what do archangels need to manifest?
By Vincent Ongkowidjojo on 29 april, 2018
Since times immemorial the summer solstice has been celebrated with bonfires. What is their connection to Balder?