- Redactioneel Beltane 2019
- Index Beltane 2019
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2019
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2018
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2018
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2018
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2018
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2017
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2017
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2017
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2017
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2016
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2016
- Redactioneel Beltane 2016
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2016
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2015
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2015
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2015
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2015
- Editorial – Samhain 2014
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2014
- Redactioneel Beltane 2014
- Redactioneel Imbolc 2014
- Redactioneel Samhain 2013
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh
- Imbolc 2013
- Index Beltane 2013
- Over Wiccan Rede
By Nemain Cwmbran on 31 oktober, 2016
Danu comes to us in different shapes and forms through different mythologies. What does She mean to Nemain?
By Nemain Cwmbran on 30 juli, 2016
As she walked up to the world tree, she noticed that the wheat was ripe, and the wind rippled the crops, it whispered tales of long forgotten times, continuations, unions and futures to be born again…
By Nemain Cwmbran on 29 april, 2016
Nemain reevaluates her name, and ponders on the meaning of Beltane.
By Nemain Cwmbran on 31 januari, 2016
Nemain discovered that the sequence of her writings was not correct, and made a glossary of her past writings and the writing subjects for the future.
By Nemain Cwmbran on 1 november, 2014
Sometimes you just need to write, and think, rewrite and think again. Why was I struggling with my feelings about my last writings? What was the Morrigan, in the form of Rhiannon, trying to make clear to me?
By Nemain Cwmbran on 25 juli, 2014
Bride has the talent of bringing forth life. That is the connection with midwifery. As a midwife you have to have ‘healing’ hands, use poetry to soothe and to ‘foresee’ the future of the child to be born. And when she reaches the age to become pregnant herself, she is literally the ‘blacksmith of men’.
By Nemain Cwmbran on 1 mei, 2014
Last time we spoke about the Cailleach and her transformation into the young goddess Bride at Imbolc. What do we know about this form of the Morrigan? How could I connect Bride with the Morrigan?
By Nemain Cwmbran on 1 februari, 2014
Just recently I discovered the Morrigan and also just recently I found that She is way much longer with me, and I am talking about decades! It is, on a personal level, very interesting how things can work out.