- Index – Lughnasadh 2019
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2019
- Redactioneel Beltane 2019
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2019
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2018
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2018
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2018
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2018
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2017
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2017
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2017
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2017
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2016
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2016
- Redactioneel Beltane 2016
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2016
- Redactioneel – Samhain 2015
- Redactioneel – Lughnasadh 2015
- Redactioneel – Beltane 2015
- Redactioneel – Imbolc 2015
- Editorial – Samhain 2014
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh 2014
- Redactioneel Beltane 2014
- Redactioneel Imbolc 2014
- Redactioneel Samhain 2013
- Redactioneel Lughnasadh
- Imbolc 2013
- Index Beltane 2013
- Over Wiccan Rede
By Thorn Nightwind on 28 juli, 2019
How often do witches today meet and what is an Esbat centred or based on? The prime importance of an Esbat may be the workings of sorcery and talismanic magic.
By Thorn Nightwind on 27 oktober, 2018
To folks outside of the religion of Witchcraft the cauldron is one of the most recognizable tools of the trade. Many Halloween images and television shows make it a central figure in programs concerning witchcraft, so why would modern witches not discuss the cauldron in books, blogs and in talks?
By Thorn Nightwind on 29 april, 2018
Archangels do not come or answer when invoked by drumming. Other nature spirits do. Why is that, and what do archangels need to manifest?
By Thorn Nightwind on 1 februari, 2017
Seemingly unrelated subjects like how to meditate; how some forms of magic come instinctually; and how in nature, what seems to be the most simple is often the most profound, lead to the observation of the impact of Sybil Leek on Thorn Nightwinds life.
By Thorn Nightwind on 31 oktober, 2016
While magic happens at all times of the day, the rituals, spells, and meditations are typically performed by our coven after dark this time of year. So what are some of the things that our own coven may do as we go “into the dark…?” One thing that our coven enjoys doing on some years is a full-ceremonial Dumb Supper.
By Thorn Nightwind, Wolfa Coven – USA on 30 juli, 2016
What does this concept mean to us following an esoteric path within the Ancient Wisdom Traditions?